How Low Can You Go

Day 3: Pic of You and Your Friends

>> Sunday, September 4, 2011

     I LOVE my friends.  I have the nicest friends that anyone could ask for.  Unfortunately most of them live out of the city (luckily in the same city so I only have to make one stop).  Hmmmm, looks like I need to move to Toronto...



A and I go back to high school, she is one of the smartest people I know, here we are at her 30th birthday last year.
Here we are in 2009 in Costa Rica, A is honest, no bs and tells it how it is, a great trait to have in a friend.





A's sister E is brilliant , beautiful and used to be the best workout buddy a girl could ask for before she moved. 
She always has wise words of advice and knows how to have a good time

Nan and I met in University.  She is a wonderful friend and came to visit me when I lived in Japan

Nan and I always have a great time when we are together, we also share a love of shoes and the finer things in life
A2 and I taught together at my school, she then went to Howard to pursue an MBA, not she is living the good life in T.O.
I love her cause she laughs at all my stupid ass jokes, she loves to travel and is my rock when I need anything.


These are the main ladies in my life and if I ever get married they will be the bridesmaid lineup.  I love them so much and I am so blessed to have them in my life, they have been there for me through thick and thin.  You know that you have a good friend when you are around them after not seeing them for a long time you realize how special they are.  I know that some of them read this blog once in a while.  If you read this I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for being there for me, I love you guys more than words can say!




1 comments:

Tim September 4, 2011 at 6:32 PM  

Great post about your friends.

I'm sure they love you just as much as you love them :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates