How Low Can You Go

You Have GOT to Hear This....

>> Friday, May 7, 2010

Today, I go to the optometrist to pick up a pair of glasses.  I have been going to this optometrist since I was 10 years old. I walk in today and give the secretary my name.  She looks at me weird and then says, "Oh my, you have lost so much weight. I did not recognize you!" I smile.  She then pulls me aside and says,"  Did you loss the weight on purpose??"  WHAT!?  I replied,"Yes"  I am so confused?  Do I look sick?  I don't understand? Can anyone help me out here?  I have heard some weird things while on this weight loss journey but this one takes the cake.

Tomorrow is weigh in,  I predict that I will be the same as last week around 216.  There is nothing I can do, but vow to work harder this week. It is funny how ONE meal can throw you off track, c'est la vie! I said yesterday that I would work my ass off at the gym and I did.  One hour cardio (stairmaster and stepmill/escalator aka suicide) and about 30 mins weights.

Have a great night, and stayed tuned for tomorrow!

2 comments:

Nona May 8, 2010 at 3:33 AM  

LOL!!! WTF!!! Girl, I'm beginning to realise that when it comes to one's weight loss people just say the CRAZIEST things!!! That one I have to say though certainly does take the cake!!!

Quick aside. I think your shoe fetish has rubbed off on me. Since your post about shoes, I've been seeing shoes masterpiece everywhere calling my name. Dangerous Girl you!!! :)))

Ro May 10, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

**side eye**
WTF is going on with these people girl?? LMAO....what kind of question is that.
See that type of stuff makes me chuckle. The haterz I swear they will try you...just keep it moving girl... SMH

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates