How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge Week 1 and Wearing All Black

>> Friday, May 28, 2010

See what happens when you follow what you are suppose to do?!?  Down 3!  I am so happy about this.   I do have a few challenges this weekend that I am afraid of:

1.  Tomorrow is a Girl's Night Out at a Chinese restaurant (sodium!) and then Sex and The City 2.

2.  Sunday, I am going to an event called Taste of the Caribbean.  I went  last year at it was phenomenal.  Chefs from various islands in the West Indies are brought to showcase their food as well as various Caribbean restaurants in the area.  There will also be music and performances.  All you can eat for 50$.

I have been hitting the gym extra hard and have been pumping the weights with a new routine which I will try and post later.

On a side note can I just say that 4 people commented on my weigh today at work and I think that it is because I was wearing all black.  I really feel that when I wear all black people notice more than other times.

Have a great weekend!  To all my American bloggers Happy Memorial Day!

9 comments:

Desperately Seeking Thin May 28, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

Congrats on the weight loss! You are always rockin these challenges, girl! Good luck over the weekend, I think we all need to pray for our intakes this weekend, LOL. See ya next Friday keep up the great job!

Rheina May 28, 2010 at 4:12 PM  

That rocks about the people at work making comments about your weight loss. Love that ish. Taste of the Caribbean, huh? Can I tag along? /drool

Have a great weekend and good luck on not overdoing.

M May 28, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Congratulations on losing 3 pounds! That's awesome! I love losing that much for a week. That would get me so close to my final goal weight. I love to wear black too. The only problem is that it'll be way too hot soon for me to wear it. Sounds like your taste buds are in for a treat! Happy Memorial Day!

Chayah May 28, 2010 at 11:53 PM  

Congratulations on the loss!! Sounds like you have a great weekend in store, have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear about Taste of the Carribeans!

LeeLee May 29, 2010 at 7:10 AM  

Look at you rocking it out! Congratulations Ma! Keep working hard and enjoy your weekend! I can't wait to hear how the "Taste of the Caribbean" goes! Do enjoy!

Madame: The Journey May 29, 2010 at 8:53 AM  

I loveth caribbean cuisine, hope you enjoy the event! And, great job on the loss!

Ro May 30, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Way to go on that Loss.....!!

LC May 31, 2010 at 1:55 PM  

Congrats on your loss!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates