How Low Can You Go

Le Weekend

>> Monday, May 10, 2010

This weekend was great social, but terrible health wise.  I made some poor decisions and I am going to have to spend the week undoing the damage.  Saturday, I spent the night with some friends downtown, we drank, had snacks (chips and salsa) and then we headed out for dinner.  We went to a restaurant with a Parisian feel and I had a walnut salad, with steak and fries (that was their specialty) the steak was great , I tried not to eat to many of the fries.  The dessert was a little pastry with ice cream inside and hot chocolate sauce.   Oh did I mention I had a vodka martini.

We went out has another drink before heading to bed.   The next day we went out for breakfast, where I think I made a good choice and had an egg, with bacon , with fresh fruit and a Danish (I am sure that the Danish was not that good for me).   I really did not eat that much for the rest of the day except for two slices of toast with peanut butter.

 Star system is back in full affect starting today.  I have to get my act together.  The good news is that while I was shopping for a Mother’s Day gift, I decided to try a pair of shorts in a size 14 and they fit really well.  This made me so happy.  Even thought I feel of the wagon with the food this weekend.  I am ecstatic, at one point I was wearing a size 18/20 at this store, soon I will not have to shop there anymore!

Have a  great week!

8 comments:

Corletta May 10, 2010 at 11:21 AM  

Though you did not make all of the right decisions this weekend, you did make some! Here's to getting back on the wagon with you! This time, I think I'll stay on :)

LeeLee May 10, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

Gosh, your weekend sound like so much fun! I'm glad you're working the star system again & Congratulations on size 14 fitting again. I can't wait to be out of size 14 and saying hello size 12! LOL! Keep it up!

M May 10, 2010 at 3:18 PM  

I LOVE fitting into my smaller clothes! Keep up the great work!

Tammy May 10, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

I'm in a 20 right now...can't wait to get to a 14!! I'm back from the beach, posted a ton of pics! I've also got your souvenirs, so be sure and email me with your address! :)

Bonita Gordita May 10, 2010 at 11:59 PM  

Hey, sounds like you had a good weekend, girl. Can't discount that. Hope you have a great week. Nice to happen upon your blog.

Ro May 11, 2010 at 8:28 AM  

MissHaneefa girl I only had one for 4 months.....I was suckered into it and the farm was the only reason I kept it. Stay away chick..belive me..it a HOT mess.

Nona May 12, 2010 at 3:37 PM  

Smaller size =a very good thing!!! You had a great weekend and that's great now just put it behind you and move on to continue fulfilling your goals!!!

Bring Pretty Back May 12, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend! Keep on keepin' on!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates