How Low Can You Go

3 months and counting

>> Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I decided that I am going to play mas in Toronto this summer during CaribanaCaribana is a West Indian, street festival, that showcases, music, costumes and food from the island of Trinidad and Tobago. The main even is a street parade that has costumes with scantily clad women and men and great music!  If you are in Toronto the weekend of July 30, you should check out the parade on Saturday.  This is the costume that I will be wearing. I have turned in my deposit, so I have 3 months to get in the best shape possible, this all leads up to next March when I do the real thing in Trinidad.  Obviously, I am not going to look like this chick in the picture, but I am aiming to look the best I can.  If I can keep up this 9.4 a month weigh loss, I can be 190 by the parade and looking sexy in the costume.  I will keep you posted and I will definitely put up a pic or two when the day comes! You only live once right? Carpe Diem! Wish me luck!

8 comments:

LadyRoz May 5, 2010 at 5:57 AM  

I always whated to go to one of thoes.

Corletta May 5, 2010 at 2:22 PM  

Ma'am....you certainly have some guts! Even if I did have a perfect little body, I don't think I could build up the confidence to wear that little thing in public :) Can't wait to see pictures!

LeeLee May 5, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

This is Fantastic!!! I jumped up in Carnival when I lived in St.Maarten and I loved it!!! I can't wait to see your pic, get it gurl!!! Take no prisoners when it comes to the workout!!!

M May 5, 2010 at 4:10 PM  

That sounds like so much fun! Work it, girl!

Nona May 5, 2010 at 6:49 PM  

That's a racy little costume and great incentive to continue your great weight loss.

Unknown May 6, 2010 at 1:15 PM  

I don't know if I can do it. You've got bigger, you know what's, than I do.

Anonymous,  May 6, 2010 at 8:32 PM  

What a sexy outfit girl. I know you will rock it! :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates