How Low Can You Go

216.8

>> Saturday, May 8, 2010

 Up 0.6 from last week.  Not happy about that since I was down for most of the week, until cooking school dinner.  I guess I cannot get to mad, there is not point in that and it is less than a pound.  Next week I AM going to be 214!  I am 5 pounds away from the bag and thus reaching a NEW all time low.  Just writing about it makes me giddy.  Almost at 60 pounds bye bye, forever!  I do not foresee any real problems this weekend. This week I do have to go to a volunteer reception on Tuesday, and there will be lots of yummy food, I will just have to make wise choices. 

I am so excited 3 more friends are going to join me in playing mas in Toronto, we are going to look so cute in our costumes! We are going to look just like these sexy ladies:

2 months, 3 weeks and 2 days to whip this body into the sexiest, hottest, most toned, MissHaneefa that it has ever seen! "I'm focused MAN!" (Jay Z voice)

P.S. I think that I have to bring back the star system to get me on track again. For those of you that don't know, YES YOU CAN STARS is a system I got from another blogger.  I can get a star each day for the  following 1) exercise 2) eating within food limits 3) drinking at least 2 L of water; for a possible 3 stars a day.  Each week if I get 19/21 stars I get a small reward ex: a magazine.

4 comments:

M May 8, 2010 at 6:28 PM  

Great attitude! It's a slow process, and it teaches us all to be patient! Congratulations on almost 60 pounds gone! That's incredible.

Ro May 10, 2010 at 9:10 AM  

Let's get it chick...
Those costumes are tooo fab and you will be fab in them
The little gain isn’t a biggie especially since our weight fluctuates so much.
I think you made great choices and 50+lbs gone is a HUGE accomplishment!!!

LeeLee May 10, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

I think you are FABULOUS!!! I love your positive way of thinking. That's right, brush that 0.6 gain off and go hard! You got this!!!! Keep on Pushing!

LC May 10, 2010 at 11:12 PM  

I'm excited to hear more about playing mas in Toronto. This seems like a good time to be had!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates