How Low Can You Go

Summer Challenge

>> Sunday, May 16, 2010

Desperately Seeking Thin is having a Summer Challenge and I am so down!  If you want to join click on the link and check it out.  The challenge runs from May 24- Aug 23.  I count 13 weeks.  I have lost 20 pounds in 17 weeks so let's shoot for the moon and try and lose 20 pounds.

Challenge Goals:
  1. Lose 20 pounds
  2. Take a picture of the scale each Friday (weigh in) and post
When I get my weight next Monday I will start a ticker!  Yeah Challenge! (Let's say I am still at 218, I will be 198, damn, I have never in ONEderland!)


Got to go watch Celebrity Apprentice!

7 comments:

Tammy May 16, 2010 at 9:27 PM  

Hey girl!! I've left a couple of comments about getting you to email me with your address so I can mail your souvenirs to you. I haven't gotten anything in my Gmail yet....I hope you like the souvenirs, lol...now I'm starting to worry!! My email is listed on my sidebar on my blog. I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Lindsay May 16, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

You can so do it!!! Enjoy Apprentice!

Alexia May 16, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

shoot for the moon, girl! hahaha.
but seriously, that's totally accomplishable.

PhluffyPrincess May 16, 2010 at 10:37 PM  

YAY a challenge! I am so desperate to actually achieve a goal in a challenge!!!! LOL. I'm going to join, although you will probably dust me off again!

I am watching Celebrity Apprentice now! LOVE THIS SHOW! I've always been on team Holly, but I love Brett too!

Corletta May 17, 2010 at 11:34 AM  

I love how much you love challenges!!! You can do it! Can't wait to see the scale say 198!!!!

LeeLee May 17, 2010 at 2:37 PM  

Girl, Get it! You will do great! And thank you for the well wishes on my Anniversary! Thanks so much!!!

Ro May 18, 2010 at 12:39 PM  

We in like the wind..
Whoo Hoooo....
:-)
thanks for posting this

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates