How Low Can You Go

One Word Answers and Weigh In

>> Friday, May 21, 2010

LC knows me so well and tagged me on this little activity. 

One Word Answers

Hair – short

Your Mother – caring

Your Father – loud

Fav Food – thai

Dream Last Night - none

Fav Drink – sorrel

What room are you in? – Bedroom

Hobby – exercise

Fear – surgery

Where were you last night? – mall

Something that you aren’t – shy

Muffins – banana

Wish List Item – Shoes

Where you grew up – Montreal

What you are wearing – T-shirt

Your Pet – None

Friends – Fantastic

Something you’re not wearing – earrings

Fav Store – Nine West

Fav Color – Red

Last time you laughed – Yesterday

Your Best Friend – numerous

Best Place you go over and over – NYC

Person who you email regularly – Ahinee

Fav Place to Eat – Baton Rouge (2 words I know)

I tag…



Today weight was 216.4, yeah down 1.6.  Let me try and maintain this over the weekend!

7 comments:

LadyRoz May 21, 2010 at 8:12 AM  

good job with the weight loss!!!!!!

Ro May 21, 2010 at 9:22 AM  

YAYYYY...Get Missy!
Have a great weekend and I'm "borrowing" this post for my Friady blog.
:-)

Rheina May 21, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Congrats on your weight loss. Totally stealing the One Word Answers post idea. Hope you have a great weekend visit with your friend.

M May 21, 2010 at 3:46 PM  

Fun read! I love Thai food too!

Gabby May 22, 2010 at 2:40 PM  

Congrats. :D
I loved reading that. I find it cool that you grew up in Montreal.

Desperately Seeking Thin May 23, 2010 at 1:12 PM  

Just wanted to remind everyone that the challenge starts tomorrow so don't forget to post your start weight, with the pic of your scale reading your weight tomorrow! Good luck!

Corletta May 24, 2010 at 11:42 AM  

1.6 down...Go girl! Boy do you have a precise scale :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates