How Low Can You Go

Who Needs Vegas?

>> Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Jamie Eason is a fitness model, who is not only beautiful she has a wicked routine in this video.  I found this and I think that it is perfect if you are travelling or even to do at home. Check out the video, all you need is a deck of cards!



Welcome new followers!

On another note I have changed a few things at the gym and I like the results that I am seeing.  I have decided to do weights first before cardio.  I feel like I am stronger when I start with weights and I can lift alot more.  I try and do 2 body parts a day depending on the amount of time that I have and the mood that I am in.  Today was legs, I love legs so I killed it: leg presses, split squat, leg extensions, leg curls, deadlifts and kettlebell swings.  I then do 30 minutes of cardio, my machine of choice these days is the stairmaster.  I used to do an hour on two machines, but these days I am not feeling it AND I am seeing  the same results.  I am adamant about doing as much as I can before the surgery, because who knows how many days I will be out of commission.  Have  a great night!

P.S.  I had to change the goal date for my new bag.  I was suppose to be 212 by Saturday and I am around 217, so I have given myself another 3 weeks to get the bag.  Hopefully I can get to that weight by then (I am sure said bag will be long gone by then.....). 

When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place

7 comments:

Lindsay May 20, 2010 at 12:46 AM  

I have so done the deck of card workouts!!! I did it in a group fitness class. Love your quote at the end!!!!

M May 20, 2010 at 1:06 AM  

Doing cardio after weights is a great idea! It helps rid your joints of lactic acid.

Anonymous,  May 20, 2010 at 1:18 AM  

Awesome video. I agree with M...I usually run after kettlebell workouts. If I don't run afterwards, I'm sooooo sore for like a week!

Nona May 20, 2010 at 5:42 AM  

Loved the video. What a neat idea and she's in tip top shape too.

GFS May 20, 2010 at 7:03 AM  

I need to get back in the gym like yesterday!Btw...I usually take my own pics...sometimes the bf does but rarely:)

Ro May 20, 2010 at 9:06 AM  

Weights befiore cardio is the way I go too. BUt sometimes I am so tired I hate even thinking about cardio..UGH.
Lets get that bag. when is the surgery???

LeeLee May 20, 2010 at 11:05 AM  

This is the 1st I've heard of the card trick workout.... I like!!!

I never thought about lifting before to my cardio I normally do it the other way around but, reading what M just posted I will be switching it to!! I learn something new everyday!

That bag is yours, "Let's Go!!!!"

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates