How Low Can You Go

Weigh In: It Could Have Been Worse

>> Saturday, May 15, 2010

218.  Up 1.2 from last week.   Not going to fret, but I am going to get my ass in gear.  I was a slacker this week on the food front and that is where I really have to work to see the progress that I am striving for.  I had a talk with someone that does not know me well,but knows the struggles that I have been going through in this area.  After that conversation I can really see how far I have come in the 2+ years that I have been serious about losing weight. I have lost 55 pounds and although there have been , weeks months, that I screwed up (namely from Sept 09-Dec09 when I gained almost 20 pounds back, thus starting this blog). I have kept the weight off, that is not too shabby.   But I cannot sit and enjoy the ride (yet), I need to pull through and do what I have to do, this means limiting the sweets, which seems to be my weakness, once I have one I need to have 2, 3, 5 and I then think, well I have ruined this day, so nothing else matters. I need to focus and stay strong.  Next Saturday I am going out of town so I will not be able to weight in, but the Saturday after (May 29), I am going to aim for 214.

Don't let your self-imposed limitations
 trap you in the body that you no longer want

1 comments:

Nona May 18, 2010 at 4:27 AM  

Great attitude!!! Keep pressing forward. Love the quote!!! Will have to borrow it.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates