How Low Can You Go

Jamie Oliver: Setting America Straight

>> Tuesday, May 18, 2010



I found this online last night and it really spoke to me.  Not only I am getting fit to look hot and sexy, it is for my health and also for the health of the children that I hope to have one day.  The info is real and the examples are shocking.  Especially when Jaime goes to the elementary school and shows the kids vegetables and they have no clue what they are.  I was so touched my this clip (sorry that it is so long) that I showed to my grade 9 class today (I teach Science, so it tied in to our Nutrition/Digestion review).  You could here a pin drop they were so silent.  I will have to ask them what they thought about it tomorrow, I will let you know.

MORE JENNIFER!

Check her out in this week InStyle Magazine!


H-O-T!

Have a great evening!

5 comments:

LadyRoz May 19, 2010 at 6:17 AM  

that guy is right about a school budget..I remeber in high school the lunch ladys would use left over food from last week to come up with a meal they called goulous... yuck.. they use to be so proud of it...lol.. nobody would eat it.lol.. so they start calling it a frito pie.. that did help.

Corletta May 19, 2010 at 10:57 AM  

I love that you are not only educating yourself, but also your students!! That's terrific! By the way, thanks for your hilarious comment on my blog!!! Funny how we allow ourselves to get addicted to a small metal box!!!

M May 19, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

Jennifer looks amazing! Good for her~

LeeLee May 19, 2010 at 2:17 PM  

Thank you for sharing this! I'm just happy it's not too late for me to start educating my kids on healthy food choices and to start becoming more active!

Jennifer is looking Fabulous!!! Have a great day!!!

Nona May 20, 2010 at 5:59 AM  

Jamie Oliver??? Ummmm!!! I went to one of his restaurant here once and was tres disappointed with the choices on the menu, quality of the food which was far from healthy to me and very over priced. I'm actually shocked to see him here talking about healthy eating. Wow!!! Have to forward this to my husband.

Anyway, it's so wonderful that you're incorporating the lessons of nutrition into your science class. Very appropriate.

Jennifer!!!! WOW!!! HOTTTTTTT!!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates