How Low Can You Go

216.2

>> Saturday, May 1, 2010

This is good. This is very good. I feel a new momentum coming on, I can do this!  I am down 2.8 from last week, even with my slip ups.  I have to stay focused and keep this up.  I can be at 211 in 2 or 3 week.  I was aiming for May 22th.  You can see the bag that I want at the side.  On a non healthy not eI tried this Hersey's Coconut and Almond chocolate bar (I shared it with my Mom).  It was delicious! Tomorrow is the last day of classes at the gym, boooo! Zumba and spinning here I come! Goal for next weigh in is 214! I THINK I CAN, I THINK I CAN!

4 comments:

Dee Dee May 1, 2010 at 11:20 PM  

Congratulations! I know you can! You're also encouraging me to knowing I can.

MS. Bad Mama Jama May 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM  

Great job on the weight loss!

I think you'll have fun trying out Zumba at different locations (though it is a bummer that you gym stop offering it). I like to try out different Zumba classes around my city and when I am traveling.

mandy May 4, 2010 at 4:36 AM  

You beat me fair and square! I am so proud of you. Email me your address and the gifts are yours!

Nona May 5, 2010 at 6:53 PM  

Well done with the weight loss my dear and good luck with you next goal. I'm not even going to think about that Coconut and Almond chocolate bar.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates