How Low Can You Go

Weigh In Tomorrow

>> Thursday, May 20, 2010

Since I will be away for the weekend, I decided that I will do the Saturday weigh in on Friday.  So far this week has been good and I have not been having any cravings.  I am going to visit a friend and celebrate her birthday.  I will also be try and not overindulge , since I will not have access to a gym (my friend goes to the gym but I am not sure if she will be heading out this weekend)  I will bring my gym clothes anyway.  I didn't make it to the gym because I was running around and lost my car keys at the mall, by the time I realized I was at my car and the mall was closed.  Will have to go and retrace my steps tomorrow.

1 comments:

Nona May 21, 2010 at 3:23 AM  

Good luck and have a lovely weekend celebrating with your friend.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates