How Low Can You Go

Jennifer Hudson is My New Hero

>> Monday, May 17, 2010

Have you seen Jennifer Hudson lately? Yes, she is the new spokesperson for Weight Watchers and yes, she has always been gorgeous.  This is her circa 2007, I would guesstimate that she is a size 14/16 here.

Stunning.  The following pics were taken at the Cannes film festival in France this past weekend:

WOW! She must be a size 8 now?  She looks absolutely fantastic, take that Simon!  With all that Jennifer has been through, I am so happy that everything is going well for her.  Keep it up girl! Love, love, love that black dress, so sexy, I wonder who the designer is I would love to wear that to a wedding.

8 comments:

Lindsay May 17, 2010 at 10:13 PM  

Wow she does look AWESOME!!!!

M May 18, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

She looks amazing! I really like her!

Nona May 18, 2010 at 4:22 AM  

Jennifer looks HOTTT!!!

I want that black dress too. If you find out who designed it please share.

You are a STAR for sending me those lyrics and the artists. A nice surprise!!! I've been looking them up on itunes and buying their music. Really enjoying them. Will let you know my favourites later. Thanks thanks thanks!!!

Corletta May 18, 2010 at 9:58 AM  

She looks GREAT!!! I didn't even know that she had lost that much weight. You're right though...she's always been BEAUTIFUL!!!!

LeeLee May 18, 2010 at 12:02 PM  

I was peeping her work on her WW commercial! She always was FABULOUS in my eyes, with or without the weight! She is a Stunner now!

Rheina May 18, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

She looks absolutely amazing. Unlike some celebrities that lose weight and look like a popped balloon, JHud looks fabulous and healthy at her new weight. She looks great.

Anonymous,  May 18, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

That's funny I just posted a blog about joining WW. She makes it look so good!!!

Ro May 18, 2010 at 3:05 PM  

She look amazing!!
Such an inspiration.
Hey I am gonna make me a star system thingy. Well that’s my plan if it come out jacked up I'll be hitting you up to email me one :-)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates