How Low Can You Go

This Week's Goals

>> Sunday, January 31, 2010

Exercise:

Monday: Zumba and Muscle Flex and Burn
Tuesday: Step and Spinning
Wed: Body Bar Combat and Zumba
Thurs: Rest
Fri: Zumba and Weights
Sat: Bootcamp Chisel and Spinning
Sun: Weight? Zumba (Gotta be somewhere at 11 am so not sure about this...)

Eating:
-Clean eating everyday, there are no food obstacles this week (that I can think of)
-Try to drink 2 L of water a day or more
-One cup of green tea a day

Has anyone ever gone on vacation alone?

I have once before in my life, I was in Bali for 2 weeks. One week I was with a friend and the other I was alone, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, but I really had to psych myself up for about 3 months. The funniest is when you go to the restaurant and they ask you how many and you say 1.
"ONE?"
"Yes."
"No friends?"
"No."
"No boyfriend?"
"No."
"Ahh *sigh*, you so pretty"
"Thanks?"
They come and sit with you and ask you if you are ok. I got used to after awhile, but I don't know why I found it funny. Now I am in a similar situation, I was suppose to go on a vacation with a friend, but then she went and got engaged and now she is going somewhere with her man. so should I
a) go visit a friend in D.C. or
b) head to an all inclusive where it is hot, I really feel like I need some sun, on Friday it was -30 degrees with the windchill THAT IS CELSIUS!!!!!!

Reading this over b) sounds so nice but I don't know if I can do it alone, something about a female on vacation alone....looks so desperate.

Alas, I guess I will reflect and see what to do....

2 comments:

M February 1, 2010 at 12:16 AM  

I've never vacationed alone, but it sounds like fun! Enjoy yourself wherever you choose to go!

LeeLee April 14, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

I would have picked DC to see a friend! Which did you decide on?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates