How Low Can You Go

Fat Yet Fit?

>> Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I went to the gym today and did a step class (which surprisingly went very well considering it was extremely choreographed). After that I did a spinning class, I love spinning; I can still remember the first class I went to and I thought that I was going to die, I was panting and nauseous, I had honestly never worked so hard in my life. Fast forward a year and a half... now I feel like a seasoned expert:) I especially love the classes done by a teacher named Hardip. He has the best music ever and he pushes you to the limit! Funny thing was back in Oct. I went to the Jay Z concert and I saw him and called out his name, I swear he looked at me like I was crazy, but after that he started to say hi to me, he even asks me what songs I want to hear in class! I feel so special. But the best thing happened to me after spin class, I was in the locker room getting ready and this girl walks up to me (note she is super skinny) and says, " I couldn't help watching you in class and you are in great shape." REALLY!?!!! AWWWWW! That made my day month! So my question is
Can you be fit and fat?

4 comments:

purple_moonflower January 13, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

I think that you can be fit and fat. I know a lot of skinny fat people! LOL!!! I feel good and in good shape and I still have 60lbs to lose!

cilla January 13, 2010 at 5:39 AM  

hello i just found ur blog , keep up the great work stop by sometime ,cilla from tenn

M January 13, 2010 at 3:47 PM  

You're so funny! Doesn't it feel good to be complimented? Keep up the great work!

cilla January 13, 2010 at 11:37 PM  

hi girl.thank u for following my blog ,i hope to update daily,what are some of your favorite recipes hugs cilla

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates