How Low Can You Go

Getting A Beating At The Gym...

>> Wednesday, January 6, 2010

By the two classes that I took this evening. Since it is a new year the gym has posted a new workout schedule. Tonight, I took Body Bar Combat and Zumba. Body Bar Combat is when you use a body bar during the whole class and you do various exercises, some of them are martial arts-esque, after the first 15 minutes I had to switch to a lighted bar, my arms were killing me and I know that my body is going to be in pain in the morning. I decided to do Zumba after that, I have done Zumba before but this was a different teacher. I really liked this class because she incorporated a lot of Indian music (Jai Ho from Slumdog Millionaire) it works up a great sweat. Definitely felt like a worked my body out today.
As for as healthy eating goes (I hate the word diet), things are going very well, I am sure that when this weeks weight in comes in I will have done a good job

1 comments:

LeeLee April 11, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Hi MissHaneefa,
I finally made it over to your Blog ...and yes I am taking it all the way back to Jan 2010.
I also hate the word "diet" & use healthier eating. I am moving on to the next entry!! Keep up the great work!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates