How Low Can You Go

Doing a Happy Dance!

>> Saturday, January 30, 2010

I weight in today at 224.4! I am ecstatic! That is a 7.8 lb loss since last week. Let's review what worked this week:

-Ate super clean
-Realized that starches are my enemy and I stay away from them as much as possible, because once I start I cannot stop
-Gym at least 5 days a week
-Water to the max
-Green tea at least one cup a day

I have reached goal 1, manicure hear I come!

My biggest challenge is the Haiti dinner tonight. Thank you so much to everyone who left me recipes, still not decided what I will bring.

2 comments:

LeeLee April 12, 2010 at 1:13 PM  

What a great way to redeem yourself, 8lbs loss is AMAZING!!! Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates