How Low Can You Go

New Week...New Me

>> Sunday, January 10, 2010

One of my best friend's in this weight loss challenge is Oxygen Magazine, I discovered this magazine back in 2002, I love it because it has fantastic exercises that can be done at home or at the gym. Oxygen carries tips on diet also, along with healthy, clean recipes. It also caters to gym beginners and experts. Last month they had a Fat Loss Collector's Issue that has tons of inspiration as well as a plethora of tips to help you on your way to meeting your goals. Here are a few tips from the article Build a Fat-Loss Network:


1. Don't skip breakfast ---I used to do this all the time, I just wasn't hungry, i have not learned to have something small such as a fruit and yogurt because it gets your metabolism running


2. One can of soda has nearly 10 teaspoons of sugar--- Ewwww, I am such a Coke addict but I am really trying to not touch the stuff anymore



This week looks like it will be a good one, I do not see too many challengesfacing me, I can make it to the gym and I am going to pack my lunch each night so that I am not

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates