How Low Can You Go

Chocolate is My Kryptonite

>> Monday, February 1, 2010

The last Friday of every month we have a small bday party to celebrate the people at work who celebrated their bday that month. We forgot last Friday, so we had it today. I had 3 cupcakes, ahhhhhhh! What is wrong with me? I just love chocolate.


Today I went to the gym, did 30 mins on the stairstepper, 30 mins on the cross trainer. Wanted to do the weight class but the class was so full that there was no equipment left! No weights , no balls nothing. So I did some weights on my own and went home.

Hopefully all those people that got a free month at the gym willbe gone by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Christy February 2, 2010 at 12:56 PM  

I'm with you... chocolate is evil, but SO GOOD!

M February 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

You're okay! You probably worked off all the calories from those cupcakes when you worked out. Don't dwell on it. You'll just feel worse. Tomorrow is a new day!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates