How Low Can You Go

Shocked

>> Monday, January 25, 2010

I walk into the gym today and there is a letter for members.

Dear Members,
Blah di blah di blah...As of May 2 we will be cancelling all fitness classes.


WHAT!!??!! Cancelling all classes!? No more spinning, no more Zumba. What am I going to do? I love my gym, it is open 24/7 (yes it really is) everyday! Christmas-open, New Year's-open. I love that there are Juice Heads (Jersey Shore style) and girls that are half naked, these people motivate me to want to be a better me. I cannot even think of changing gyms, but I might have to come May because I really like classes.
I am going to write and email to the gym to at least give us an explanation. I do not understand how they can cut ALL of the classes. They could reduce the schedule, only have classes in the evening, only have classes in the morning, I don't know but they cannot cancel ALL the classes.

Your only limits are self-imposed

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates