How Low Can You Go

Uggggghhhhh!

>> Monday, January 11, 2010

Eating Well....Check
Exercising regularly...Check
Drinking Lots of Water...Check
Period...Check?

Uggghhh, everything was going so well and then Mother Nature's "gift" arrives. Why do they call it a gift? A gift is a piece of jewelry or a gift certificate. "That" is NOT a gift! I hate how when you have your period you feel like crap and most importantly your weight goes up (2 lbs to be exact).

I need to breath and relax and NOT let this get to me.

On a more positive note; I love the gym, I know that there are so many people that hate it but I honestly really like working out. I love lifting weight, I feel so strong and I really do see improvements in my strength, I am sure that when these layers of fat are gone, I will expose a fit, toned body. Today I went to Zumba and I did a weight training class. Is it bad that people at the gym make comments like, "Oh you are here often..." What do I say to that? Ya, I am here! So are you if you see me here often!!! Tomorrow is step and spinning, woot woot!

1 comments:

M January 12, 2010 at 12:42 AM  

What's Zumba? I don't think they offer that where I live. Congratulations on being on track... except for the monthly friend. Thanks!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates