How Low Can You Go

My First Blog Award!

>> Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Thank you! Today I got this from Eat To Live 2010! I am ecstatic, considering this is my first attempt at blogging, I feel honored.



The instructions that go along with this are as follows:

1. Copy this image and display it on your blog.
2. List 10 things that make you happy.
3. Try to do at least one of them today.
4. Pass this along to 10 bloggers that brighten your day.



10 Things That Make Me Happy (In no particular order)



1. Travelling
2. Hanging with my friends
3. Dancing
4. Working Out
5. Shopping
6. When a student who is having trouble does well
7. Giving compliments to others
8. Lying on the beach
9. Getting emails from old friends
10. Teaching



10 Blogs That Make My Day

(The next three have nothing to do with weight loss but they are my guilty pleasures)




I LOVE celebrity gossip and honestly if I would work for Perez if I could.

Have a great night!

Spinning was good and step is getting better.

Tomorrow is our bakesale for Haiti, I hope we can raise 200$


Remember--

It is not about how good you are,but how bad you want it!

2 comments:

M January 20, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

Thank you for the award! You keep me motivated.

Amberly January 21, 2010 at 2:18 AM  

I wanted to give you another award. It's the beautiful blogger award. Check out my blog for the info.
http://amberlybrowne.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates