How Low Can You Go

Woot! Woot!

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010



Another award! I got this the other day from Amberly. Thank you so much! I am suppose to tell you seven things about myself.

1. I lived in Japan for two years teaching English and I travelled extensively (at least I think it is extensively). I have been to Thailand, Bali, Singapore, Malaysia and South Korea
. This was the best experience of my life. I made alot of friends and even got to be on Japanese TV a few times.

2. I am outgoing and will try anything once. I have eaten some crazy things, snake, whale are the ones that come to mind. This is why I would LOVE to be on The Amazing Race.


3. I went to an all girl Catholic high school and I really liked it. Most of my current friends are from my high school days. I was a bit of a prankster in high school, I loved playing harmless jokes on my friends.


4. I was a cheerleader for a year.


5. I was in Thailand during the tsunami, but left a severely damaged area the morning of the tsunami to go to a party on the other side of the country that was not affected. A party saved my life.


6. I am not on Facebook! I really think that I am the only one. My mother is even there! People are always shocked because it is not in my nature.


7. I have auditioned to be a plus size model but didn't make the cut....Maybe one day....No maybe not because after I loss all this weight I won't be plus size!

1 comments:

M January 23, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

This was a fun read! Facebook is a lot of fun because you can catch up with old friends and keep in touch with family that doesn't live close by. Thank you for your kind words regarding my latest post.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates