How Low Can You Go

Gym Bunnies

>> Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What is a gym bunny you may ask? Gym bunny (scientific name Waitisonna Boyfriendish is the name denoted to a young lady who only comes to the gym to hang with her man. She watches him as he pumps and grunts away. If she is a good bunny, she will even dress in gym attire giving the illusion that she wants to work out, but alas she follows him like a puppy. Today I saw one at the gym and I almost wanted to shake her. She was dressed in jeans, high tops and a winter hat, and "spotted" her man as he bench pressed, she even helped him load the plates! I really wish that these women would at least pretend to work out, maybe hold a 3 lbs weight?

On another note cashews are the devil!

2 comments:

PhluffyPrincess March 14, 2010 at 6:18 AM  

LOL this was too funny! at the one i go to, this woman wasn't there with her man, i think she was LOOKING for one. she is black with the typical black girl booty, with the shortest miniature shorts on you can imagine and kept walking around slowly...i NEVER saw her actually work out! lol.

Leena March 27, 2012 at 10:10 AM  

Even I go with my husband to the gym and mostly just push him around. I don't work out at that time with him because I do my workout early in the morning. It sounds crazy but I just go so that he does not get bored and does go to the gym.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates