How Low Can You Go

Tired

>> Thursday, January 7, 2010

Today I was too tired to head to the gym, so I opted for a 4 hour nap. I am rejuvenated. The only down side is that I am going to be up for awhile. I am proud that I am so focused on my goals and I really hope that I can achieve them know that I can achieve them. One of my challenges is drinking water, I really need to try and incorporate more water into my diet.

I am pleased with how I ate today.

Breakfast:yogurt

Snack: carrots

Lunch: tuna, 11 wheat thin crackers, steamed zucchini, 3 tangerines, another yogurt

Dinner: shrimp and veggies

Snack: 1 oz cashews and pumpkin spiced tea with a half pack of Splenda

Tomorrow some people from work are going to Baton Rouge(family restaurant),I have already mapped out what I am going to have:

-a salad of some sort, probably the steak salad or chicken, dressing on the side

-one drink (maybe I will pass on the drink and have soda water with lemon....)

Will try and make it to the gym.

Weight in will be Saturday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates