How Low Can You Go

Who Knew That Detox Would Be Such A Problem...

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

    Hello again, you can expect many posts in the 7 days that I will be doing this detox.  I guess not eating brings clarity.  I already have a dilemma.  Every year at the end of the school year the Head of Department has  a party for us.  This year she just told me that it will be on Thursday, UH OH.  Do I break detox, do I go and just drink water (I think it is going to be a sit down dinner though).  Do I say that I am "sick" and not go at all?  What should I do readers.  I could really use some help on this one readers.

Thank you in advance!

6 comments:

Ro June 27, 2011 at 10:56 AM  

sEE HOW YOU FEEL WEDNESDAY....me I would'nt go if I felt Like I was gonna break

LeeLee June 27, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

I wouldn't go!! Even though you're able to eat fruits and Veggies how much of the food they're going to have is going to be just that? Not enough, I would skip it!

Tim June 27, 2011 at 6:15 PM  

Could you explain to them your dilemma and see if they'll give you certain foods you can eat?

LadyRoz June 27, 2011 at 7:39 PM  

let them know you are fasting

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 8:57 PM  

Focus on the reason for the dinner! Is it to celebrate the end of the year? Whatever it is, focus on talking with your coworkers...that's the point of the event - food is just what will complement it. I've done cleanses/detoxes before and have told people ahead of time that I'm currently watching what I eat and need to eat within the requirements/boundaries of the program/cleanse that I am doing. If they are unable to accommodate, bring something you can munch on and talk away. You'll notice the difference in being able to attend events without food being the main course.

JaraBeara June 27, 2011 at 11:00 PM  

Thanks for your comment on my blog! There have been events I've skipped because I didn't know the nutritional information on food. Your decision to pass up the meal puts the control back to you which I'm sure you are learning on the detox too!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates