How Low Can You Go

Detox Day 3: Recap

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Today was ok. Just ok. I never realized how many people in the span of one day offer me food, I even had a lunch offer which never happens. I just say no, this detox is making me strong. I can make muffins and not have one, I can not taste the treats at work. I like this. Eating only fruits and veggies is not a walk in the park, I am still not my usual self and I also don't like lying so much, "yes, I ate already" is the line that I have used so much in the last three days it is really sad.
Today I ate:
-1 cup raspberries
-1 cup blueberries
-1/2 banana
-1 cup watermelon
-1 cup sweet peppers
-2 ears of corn

What do you think?

I had a few questions in my last post that I will address:

WootHoney-- Way to go on your carb free challenge. You asked how I deal with the cravings. To be honest I keep my mind busy. I go online, read, talk to friends or blog. I know that you are having issues feeling full ( I checked out your blog) all I can say is to try and eat foods that are denser, for example carrots or bananas. Drink more water! I hope this helps and I wish you all the best on your journey.

Amanda-- How much of my loss is water weight? I have no clue to be honest and I do not know if there is a way to measure this. All I can say is that the scale is moving which makes me happy.

MissFelicity-- I don't think that we would see a big difference if I posted progress pics.

Thanks again to everyone for all your support , I really appreciate it.

By the way, I have to go to that luncheon tomorrow, I think that I am going to have to bust an anorexic swag by taking food and pushing it around my plate. It makes me sad to do that, but I have committed to this challenge and I plan to stick with it.

I didn't make it to the gym, but I am cool with that maybe tomorrow.

On to Day 4!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates