How Low Can You Go

Seven Day Detox: Day 1 Begins

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

Day 1 has began and I am worried, can I really do this? I stepped on the scale and it said 220.4 yikes. I have fluctuating from 213-220 for months. It is sad, real sad. I disappointed in myself and I do have good intentions at heart, I am not sure why I can't just do this and get under 200...

I will blog later and write about my day. Hopefully I make it.

Looking got a good summer read? Just finished Tuesday With Morrie by Mitch Albom and The Glass Castle by Jeanette Walls both are excellent. Since it is summer, I like to try and read one or two books a week (I find it hard during the school year, so I make up for it in summer) any suggestions? I would love to hear them.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Lisa June 27, 2011 at 9:14 AM  

Good luck on your detox! Today is the first day I'm starting a 1500 calorie a day diet and hoping not to get off track.

LadyRoz June 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

another blogger told me that weight loss is 80% nutrition and 20% physical. so pretty much you can exercise all you want, but if your eating habits don't change then the weight will stay on. I'm doing a partial fast and went totally Vegan and the weight is just dropping off. Plus i exercise at least twice a week. Detoxing is a good way to start. Good luck.

Lisa June 27, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

BTW.. What kind of detox are you doing?

MissHaneefa June 27, 2011 at 12:08 PM  

@LadyRoz-- I know that you are right about the 80% diet, I really don't eat badly, but when I eat well for a few days and have one "bad" meal it really shows on the scale. But you are right, I really need to step up my nutrition game.

@Lisa-- In the previous post I said that I wanted to do a simple water/fruit-veg detox. Day 1 and 2 water and tea only, day 3-7 fruits and veggies added.

LeeLee June 27, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

LadyRoz definitely nailed it and though I eat so on point during the week my weekends go straight out the window...it's like I can't control myself. Maybe I need to get out of the house more on the weekends!

Good Luck Haneefa!!

Tim June 27, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

I'm currently reading a book called 'Twitchhiker' by Paul Smith which is a book telling the true story of a man who travelled the world by twitter.

Really funny so far!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates