How Low Can You Go

Hot Yoga, Harder than a Half Marathon

>> Tuesday, June 7, 2011

    They opened a new hot yoga studio near my home and they are offering free classes this week. I went last night to check it out and that shit is CRAZY!  You do yoga moves in a heated room for an hour.  I have never sweat so much in my life and I loved it!  I am not a fan of yoga but I think that I can really get into this.  The classes are a bit expensive, so I think that I am going to see what I can do so that I can go at least a few times a week.  For now I am going to attend a class every night until Friday when the free classes end.  That is my hot yoga challenge!

4 comments:

Ro June 7, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

giirrlll I KNOW that feeling!
a great feeling. I am waiting for another special and I will be takin git once a week YAY!

LeeLee June 7, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

LOL!!! Throughout your entire post all I could think about was Ro's Vlog on her experience! I looked some classes up but, they're in Jersey about 1.5hrs away so I have been holding off on that for now! Oh one more thing! I feel you on taking advantage of the FREE Classes!!! GET IT GURL!!!!

Tim June 7, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

Might as well make the most of the freebie classes! :)

Erin June 7, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

I cannot imagine what that's like! I picture myself having a panic attack due to the heat and exercise. I'm glad you like!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates