How Low Can You Go

Detox Day 3

>> Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Day 1: 220.4....Day 2: 217 (-3.4)...Day 3: 214.8 (-5.6)


So far so good. To be honest I did not know what I wanted to accomplish on this detox, but now that I am here I think it would be nice to get to 211. Now that I can eat fruits and veggies I am think of staying on this detox until I get back to my low of 208.


This is what I brought to work today, yummy!


I am feeling much better, eating the fruits and veggies has given me a boost. I was feeling a little sluggish. Maybe I will be able to sneak in a "light" workout. I will let you know.




7 comments:

Miss Felicity June 29, 2011 at 11:25 AM  

Wow! Have you ALREADY lost 6lbs in three days from this detox challenge? If so, I am in. I know it "sounds" way easier than it "actually is" so I would love to give it a try and challenge myself. It seems the only way that I can LOSE weight is if I challenge myself and do it at a minimum. Long term goals have not worked for me in the past, I think a 7 day challenge is just what I need... thanks for the spark of interest. I will keep checking on you every day to see how you go. Goodluck! Progress pics too ;) would love to see em.

Ro June 29, 2011 at 12:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ro June 29, 2011 at 12:16 PM  

*slaps a high five on my way through!
I bet you feel great!! I wanna join you :-)

Mitzi June 29, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

That's what's up girl!!! Keep it up and keep us posted on your progress. Shoot, I may need to detox (after July 4th though, lol!)

Anonymous,  June 29, 2011 at 1:55 PM  

Dang, you went from 220.4 to 214.8 in three days!!! That is awesome! I may need to try this to get rid of this final 10 lbs. Good luck and keep us updated.

Amanda,  June 29, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

How much of your weight loss do you think is water weight? Im very interested in trying this detox, I feel like im so addicted to sugar and you make it sound so easy!! Good Luck on the rest of your detox.

WooHoney June 29, 2011 at 6:56 PM  

Hello!
I am SO jealous of you...this is day 3 of my detox too and my body is going through a MAJOR shock! I am starving no matter how much of this rabbit food I eat (no starchy carbs). Can you give me some advise? Are you experiencing any hunger pains?

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates