How Low Can You Go

Hot Yoga: Night Number Two

>> Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Headed to hot yoga again today, this time I dragged a co worker with me, in the last week I have got her to run her first 5k (in 36 mins not too shabby) and try hot yoga. I know that she is cursing me on the outside, but loves me on the inside. Once again hot yoga was great! I really liked this teacher he was busting jokes left, right and center. He had the best analogies (imagine you are a teenage mutant ninja turtle and you are pressing into your shell). I love sweating, it makes me feel like I am really working out. I know some people hate it, bur something about sweat is sexy. That is my problem with yoga, you work for an hour and not a drop if sweat, I need to see/feel the sweat to be justified in my workout. The more the better. Hot yoga solves all that! I am definitely going to try it again tomorrow and Thursday. I am going to have to make a decision, I think I want to do this in the summer along with some gym time, just going to have to find some dough to pay for it... Decision, decisions....

4 comments:

Healthier Me June 7, 2011 at 11:51 PM  

I feel the same way! If I ain't sweating it ain't working LOL! Never tried yoga b4. A friend of mine has and she was wondering the whole time when the workout would start LOL!!!

LeeLee June 8, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

I feel the same way, if I'm not drippin I'm not rippin! That's why I tend to do Yoga on my rest days or as a 2nd workout! Your friend totally kicked butt on that 5K..36mins? I only wish!!!

Losing Weight After 45 is a Bitch June 8, 2011 at 8:35 AM  

I guess you've never done Ashtanga yoga. You sweat profusely and the room isn't heated (except by the heat generated by all the other sweating yogis).

Tim June 8, 2011 at 3:46 PM  

After the gym the other day I left disappointed because I wasn't sweating or felt shattered.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates