How Low Can You Go

Detox Day 4: Almost There

>> Thursday, June 30, 2011

Day 1: 220.4....Day 2: 217 (-3.4)...Day 3: 214.8 (-5.6)...Day 4: 212.8 (-7.6)

Hello Readers, 
I hope that this finds you well.  Today is day 4 of my detox challenge, as you can see from the numbers things are going well.  I am at 212.8 and have lost almost 8 pounds to date.  I am losing about 2 pounds a day and I hope the loss keeps up, it would be so cool to loss 14 pounds on this detox.  I am actually contemplating riding with this until I am get under 200 but I don't think that would be safe.

Last night I started to think about life after the challenge, will I be strong and able to "say no" to temptations?  What if I gain the weight back?  I will not lie when I say that I am a bit scared of what will come next.  I will have to take the next few days and sort out a plan for tackling, life after detox.

To all my fellow Canadians, Happy Canada Day tomorrow!  Take a moment to realize that we live in a wonderful country.

Will and Kate are gonna be here tomorrow, hmm I would love to head out tomorrow and catch a glimpse of what she will be wearing.

Later!


3 comments:

Miss Felicity June 30, 2011 at 10:22 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Felicity June 30, 2011 at 10:22 AM  

You really have motivated me to do this detox. I chose to start it on Wednesday though, after the fourth of July and my 5 days off from vacation, cuz I know I wont be able to be home and only have fluids for 2 days. Any how, I posted this on my facebook that I am going to do this and people went bananas. They had such negative things to say to me. Out of the people you have told, outside from your blog, have you received alot of negative feedback as well? And I was also worried about gaining the weight back right after the 7 days. How could we prevent that????

Keeping tabs on you and wishing you the best of luck. Youve done great!!!!!

ChiChi June 30, 2011 at 10:33 AM  

Congrats on persevering on this detox! It is hardcore! You have inspired me to do a detox as well. Starting on Monday!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates