How Low Can You Go

Wearing a watch vs. Not wearing a watch.

>> Friday, June 10, 2011

  Do you wear a watch when you work out?  I usually do.  Funny thing is last night I forgot to put my watch on when I went to hot yoga and the class seemed to go faster. 


Do you fell that workouts go faster when you do not wear a watch?


      On the weight lose front things are getting better. Last week a clocked in at 221 (sad) today I was around 214 (happy). 7 pounds in a week is great, but I am not getting excited until I get back to 211 and then 209.  That is when the REAL fun is going to start!   I know that the hot yoga really played a role in this loss, it shocked my body with something new and I was so thirsty after hot yoga (even the next morning), that I have been drinking ALOT of water.  I am so fed up of the 200's.  My all time adult life low is 203 back in 2003 and then it was 208 after the surgery I had in October (I WAS on a liquid diet for almost 2 weeks).  I am so close.  I know , you have heard this before so I will not waste your time.  I just have to keep this momentum going.  I think that I am going to sign up for the month long hot yoga, I really like it and it ads a new dimension to my workouts.


Happy Friday!

7 comments:

Anonymous,  June 10, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

It does seem like workouts go faster when I'm not watching the time. I only wear a watch during my Couch to 5k walk/jogs though.

Healthier Me June 10, 2011 at 4:59 PM  

I never wear a watch, but the timers on the machines get me...usually if I zone out the time flys by. N YAY!!! Kick those 200's to the gutter!!! :D

LeeLee June 10, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

I wear my Heart Rate Monitor and while running I am steady looking at the time (praying that the madness will end) but, during my regular workouts I have it on but I don't look at it!

Yes be excited about your 7lb loss. Do you know our bodies can store pounds and pounds of water weight? I knew you were going to see good thinks with the hot Yoga!!! Oh and you are right about the new workout shocking the body!!!
Keep it up Hun you're doing Fabulous!!!

Tim June 11, 2011 at 5:13 AM  

Waaheyyyyyy! Good on you for losing 7lbs!

I never wear a watch when I work out because I know i'd be staring at it constantly to see how long I have left in the gym. The less I look at the clock, the better!

ChiChi June 12, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

I never wear a watch purposely. Sometimes I forget to take it off, but then it helps me when I 've trying to time my rests between sets. But overall hardly ever and when I'm in a class I try to avoid looking at the wall clock!

Congrats on your 7 lb loss!! You are almost in your VFT! (virgin fat territory). Keep up the good work!

Ro June 13, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

I wear a watch almost everyday...but I dont even look at it. (you know I'm crazy)

7 lbs is WHATS UP!!!

you'll be back to 208 in no time...just keep it going..and keep making those great choices.
And its not a waste of time...you can say it over and over and over!!!

Im here to listen :-)
Have a great week chica!

Automatic Watch June 20, 2011 at 1:22 AM  

Hi,

Thank you very much for your ideas to post comments. The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information...

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates