How Low Can You Go

Teacher Love

>> Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hey! Hey! Don't you love getting an unexpected gift? Today I got this



From a fantastic student with a wonderful thank you card. It's a ceramic portable mug and since I am a science teacher it has the structural formula for caffeine, very cute.

Parents: you do NOT have to buy gifts for your child's teachers at the end of the year (but it is always nice). Just have you child write a thank you note or card. Have the child remember a funny class moment (in my class there are way more than I would like) or tell the teacher why that are special. It really means the world more than any gift. Trust me.

I have good news and bad news. Let me tell you the bad news, so the good news can cheer you up after.

Bad news-- I did not make it to Zumba, I took a nap instead (maybe that isn't REALLY bad news then...
Good news-- I did run 3k and then headed to hot yoga, I guess two out of three isn't bad. Don't know what it is, but I felt much better today. Maybe the humidity of the run and the hot yoga go to me yesterday, I don't know.*shrug*

Have a great night!

Welcome new followers! I love ya! Thanks for stopping by. Old followers, thanks for continuing to stop by!

1 comments:

Mrs. Bradley June 10, 2011 at 11:05 PM  

You are doing great. Keep it up!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates