How Low Can You Go

Take Two

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Today was Day 2 of my seven day hot yoga challenge and I will not lie it was tough (I had done a 20 min run earlier), but I am getting better at the yoga poses. There are a few poses that I could not do (dancer) and now I am getting the hang of it, I am really impressed with myself, I am seeing improvements in my balance and flexibility.
Tomorrow I am going to achieve what I did not last week; Zumba, run and hot yoga. Wish me luck.

I am drowning in corrections and marking. Summer cannot come soon enough.

Friday is the prom at my school, once again I will have pics for you.

Saturday is the Taste of the Caribbean food festival. I will definitely have a post for you about that.

Have a great night!

4 comments:

Healthier Me June 15, 2011 at 11:17 PM  

Zumba, running and hot yoga!? All in the same day?? OMG Seriously?!?? You are a BEAST! Better kill that work out :D

LeeLee June 16, 2011 at 7:09 AM  

You are seriously getting it in!!! Your drive makes me really push hard! Thank you for that!!

Mrs. Bradley June 17, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

Work it mama. You are nothin to mess with.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates