How Low Can You Go

Detox Day 4: A Little Bit of a Cheat

>> Thursday, June 30, 2011

I had that department lunch party today and it was a big deal. Food was all over. I ate salad (ok), but it looked super suspect when there was all this food at the table. So I caved and had a piece of turmeric chicken and this pureed lentil side dish. I figured it would be the best thing to have. Am I a failure? No! I think I did amazingly well. I could have said to hell with it butIi didn't. Sorry if any of you are disappointed, but I still cannot believe I made carrot muffins last night without tasting anything and they came out smashing, so smashing that they were all gone today at work!

I am proud of myself that I have come this far and I am eager to move on to day 5 tomorrow. Still haven't hit the gym in any way, maybe this weekend.

Have a great night!

3 comments:

Alexia June 30, 2011 at 11:33 PM  

Glad to hear things are going well :)

Maybe don't call it cheating but say that you are redefining your rules. Always makes me feel better so I don't give myself a hard time!

amanda,  July 1, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

You did a great job, i would most likely have caved hard and eaten everything on the table. You also made a decision to have something and then took the time to make a good choice.

Tim July 4, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

Just catching up on your posts, you did really well to restrict what you ate at the party especially with all the temptations around you! Well done!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates