How Low Can You Go

Purple Rainin' On Dem!

>> Monday, June 27, 2011

Don't worry, he said it was alright once we got inside.



Up close and personal

You know that he had three or four wardrobe changes

The show started at midnight (at his request) and was at a venue that only holds 2,000 people.  He wanted a dance floor and an intimate setting.  The best part was that he did about 4 encores.  He looks great and he really is a great performer.

I am sorry, these pics aren't the best, think it is time for a new camera, but I cannot bear to part with this one!  Here are a few videos for your viewing enjoyment.










5 comments:

Erin June 27, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

I would kill to see him.

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

OMG, how I ♥ him. He's still got it.

Yum Yucky June 27, 2011 at 3:49 PM  

yay! you were CLOSE! Too bad I could not go to a midnight showing of anything. I'd fall asleep before then. My butt is old I guess.

Anonymous,  June 27, 2011 at 10:57 PM  

I'm so jealous! Looks like it was an amazing show!

Monique June 28, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

I am waiting for him to make his way to Atlanta. *swooning*

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates