How Low Can You Go

Detox Day 2 Begins...

>> Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 1: 220.4....Day 2: 217 (-3.4)

    Not bad, not bad.  I am much stronger today.  I have confidence that I can see this through to the end.  Tomorrow I can start eating fruits and veggies.  I am sticking to 6 small meals for the day and  read that I should stick to green veggies for the full detox effect. Specifically cruciferous vegetables, specifically broccoli and cauliflower.  I will go and shop for that later today.  I will pick up a watermelon (my favorite), some berries, a cauliflower, broccoli and lettuce. Corn on the cob is always good and baby carrots.

I think I will be set.

Thanks for all your supportive comments it means the world to me.

Tonight, I am going to see Bad Teacher, I am super excited.

4 comments:

Rusti June 28, 2011 at 3:39 PM  

You'll love Bad Teacher!!!
It's so hilarious!
~RustiAnn

Mitzi June 28, 2011 at 3:57 PM  

Do it girl!!!!! You are stronger than this detox!!! Kick his butt!!!!

michelle June 28, 2011 at 7:51 PM  

Congrats! on starting this detox program..and let us know what you thought about the movie. I'm not sure if I want to see it yet.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates