How Low Can You Go

Hot Yoga Hoe

>> Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Yes, I did it again. I went to hot yoga after running 3 k (well two hours later, not RIGHT after). I might as well have committed suicide. I think it was a bit much because the humidity today was off the chart, there were warnings and advisories. I actually had to pause during the class because I was so hot. You know I loved it.
Tomorrow I want to do Zumba with my favorite teacher, run 3k and take advantage of my last yoga class, am I crazy? You will just have to tune in to find out!

7 comments:

LeeLee June 8, 2011 at 10:23 PM  

You go Girl!! I am eager to see how much weight you lost!!! I wanna try!

Healthier Me June 8, 2011 at 11:43 PM  

Uhh HECK YES!!! That's nuts! LOL but if any body can do it I believe that you can! GO SHOW EM WHAT U WORKING WITH!

wannabe former fatgirl June 9, 2011 at 1:42 AM  

Im going to ZUmba tomorrow to, my first time- they finally brought it to my gym!

Miesha Roshawn June 9, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

Certified crazy girl lol! Enjoy!!

Anonymous,  June 9, 2011 at 10:23 AM  

You're a rock star! There's a hot yoga place right beside where I run, I might give it a try after reading your posts!

Mrs. Bradley June 9, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Crazy... but I know you will see results. Just be careful.

Tim June 10, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

Yes. You're crazy, mental, mad....the list goes on.

Never change though cos you're also great!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates