How Low Can You Go

Bad Day

>> Saturday, October 30, 2010

Today was not a good day.  I am in quit a bit of pain and I feel more tired than usual.  I am still not able to eat solid foods.  I graduated to ground beef today. I cannot wait for life to get back to normal.  I miss running and working out.  I cannot wait to get back into the swing of things in the next few weeks.  I can't believe that it is November already.  The good thing about this surgery is that it has accelerated my weight loss.  I hate being in my room all day, stuck in my bed.  There is only so many emails and blogs that I can read in a day.  I have been watching the last season of Alias, but that will only last so long.  Hopefully, by this time next week I will be almost back to normal.

Have a great night!

P.S. Did I mention that my Volleyball Team made the Quarter Finals? YEAH! Not bad for a first time coach.  Game is on Tuesday.

3 comments:

Ro October 30, 2010 at 7:08 PM  

Im sorry your not feeling well Haneefa, try and get some rest and I pray youll be back up and running (literally) next week.
Hugz from Houston :-)

LC October 31, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

Welcome Back! I will be praying for your recovery. Get Well Soon!!

Previously Plump... in progress November 1, 2010 at 9:30 AM  

I'm sure you'll be back at it in no time!
Congratas on the quarter finals :D

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates