How Low Can You Go

Happy Thanksgiving!

>> Monday, October 11, 2010

To all my Canadian readers.  I have so much to be thankful for.  I am healthy and I am able to pursue my dreams of getting into better shape. I have a family that loves me, a job, I make a difference everyday.  I have wonderful friends.  I have heard so many sad stories in the last few days, that have really made me think that I am blessed.

We are having our Thanksgiving dinner tonight, yummy turkey and cranberry sauce, my favorite!  Tomorrow is my brother's birthday, so I will be having cake also.  I got to hang out with some of my friends who came in from out of town yesterday and whenever we get together, I realize why I love them so much and how much I miss them,  I am truly lucky to have such fun, funny, smart and beautiful friends.  Over the years, you realize who are your true friends, the ones that will stand by you through thick or thin, and I am blessed to have them in my life.

Today, I hit Bootycamp it was fun,mostly lower body exercises.  Here is this week's workout plan:

M- Bootycamp
T-Bootcamp (If I can make it), 3K run and Zumba
W- Hills (I have a feeling this will be around 8K)
T-Legs n Arms and Muscle Challenge
F- Rest
S-Tight n Toned and Zumba
S- 10K

Like I said, the surgery is two weeks from tomorrow and I am trying to get as much in as possible, since I am going to have to take 2 weeks off.

I went out last night and I felt really good about myself.  I looked good and for once I didn't feel like one of the biggest people in the club.  My instructor said that I am looking great and I am happy with the way things are going. I have come along way.

Have a great day!

5 comments:

Alexia October 11, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

happy thanksgiving!
i totally forgot that you're in canada.

Trina October 12, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

I follow another Canadian blog and she wrote a Thanksgiving post too. I was like it's Thanksgiving in Canada? I guess I just though everybody celebrated it at the same time...DUH?!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Anonymous,  October 12, 2010 at 8:33 AM  

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Chayah October 12, 2010 at 11:31 AM  

Look at that workout plan...so inspiring. Have a great week MissH!

Previously Plump... in progress October 14, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

Don't be afraid of surgery or the hospital - they have killer jello in the hospital :)

I'm back and I'm sending you my weigh in this Saturday (Is that ok? I do weigh-ins on sat mornings...)Can I still participate (even though I'm seriously behind)?

Thanks for supporting me while I went through my super rough patch - it resulted in an almost 10lb weight gain, but I'm not surprised - all I can do now is put it behind me and look forward,

You're rocking the running girl - you've done 43km so far this month? That's i-n-s-a-n-e.
You still inspire me - every day. Thanks :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates