How Low Can You Go

15 in 15 Challenge Week 5

>> Friday, October 29, 2010

Today I am 210.2, that is down 2.2 from last week.  This is great! I don't know why I am not as excited as I should be.  Since I have come out of the hospital I can only eat soup and yogurt, since everything else hurts my throat.  I am sure that this has to do with the loss.  Hopefully, I can eat some solid food in the next few days.  While I was in the hospital, I came to the conclusion that I never want to go back there again and I will do everything in my power to stay healthy to avoid having any procedures done.  Diabetes and high blood pressure run in my family and I would like to avoid both of those as much as possible.  Besides these last 35-40 pounds that I would like to loss, I am in pretty good health.  My blood pressure is normal and nothing else seems to be wrong.

   I should have lost 5 pounds by now, but I will take what I can get.  I cannot do any exercise for 2 weeks, but maybe later I will go for a walk.  I have already signed up for the Santa Shuffle 5K race on Dec. 4 and I want to sign up for the Resolution Run 5K on Dec. 31.  I would love to take my time below 32 minutes.  When I am better I will sign up for the 10K clinic again, since I did not get to finish the last one and accomplish my goal of running a  10k race.  This spring I want to try the 1/2 marathon clinic and hopefully run the Ottawa half in May.   I still want to try hot yoga, take up aquafitness again and get in some swimming lessons.  Novemeber begins on Monday can you believe it?

I hope that everyone is doing well, most challengers have lost some weight so I am happy about that.  Have a great day and now that I am home, you will be hearing more of me!

14 comments:

Anonymous,  October 29, 2010 at 8:24 AM  

Hey girly, congrats on the loss. I'm down 1 pound this week. I'm surprised cause I never drop weight during TOM. Have a great weekend.

erica October 29, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

congratulations on the loss! I am struggling trying to lose weight currently. I have no idea what my deal is.

xo

Ro October 29, 2010 at 8:47 AM  

Great job a Loss is a Loss....
I weighed in at 182.0
Im up still working on this vacation gain.
Have a great weekend

Ronkidonks October 29, 2010 at 8:50 AM  

Congrats!

I'm in at 213.8 this week....that's dowm 3 even from last week. WOOHOO!

Shea October 29, 2010 at 9:33 AM  

Congrats, I'm down 2.5...I missed last weeks weight in. My weight always fluctuates when I'm on my cycle =(. I'm down to 169! Yaay!

Shannie (akaSolidice242) October 29, 2010 at 9:54 AM  

I am down 1.2 pounds week. 206.8 is my current weight. With every pound you lose you are reducing your risk of diabetes and high blood pressure. My grandmother died of complications of diabetes. She also had high blood pressure. I am sure once you start eating solid foods again you will feel better. Congrats on your lose!

I'm Annie October 29, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

Congrats on your loss! Be happy. The rest will come off when you can get on your feet again. :)

My weigh in for today: +3 lbs from last week.

*sigh*

Blasted period! Ruins everything! lol

Rusti October 29, 2010 at 3:55 PM  

i am -1.0!!!! yay!!!!
so excited that i am going in the right direction for 2 consecutive weeks now!
~Rustiann

Anonymous,  October 29, 2010 at 5:08 PM  

Congrats on the loss! I'm back on the exercising bandwagon so this week I had a loss of -1.6! That's the best I've done all challenge!

Single Sassy and Saved October 29, 2010 at 9:04 PM  

Down 5 pounds after I had an emotional breakdown lol. Congrats on your loss lady!

Previously Plump... in progress October 30, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Down 1.5 weighing in at 185.6 - with my new part time job I don't get to eat dinner very often!!!!
Hope you're feeling better!!!!
Xoxoxo

Shellabelle October 30, 2010 at 9:17 PM  

Great job with your loss!

I am +1.8 pounds this week :(

Carla November 1, 2010 at 3:21 PM  

I know I'm several days late, but I didn't lose anything this week anyway. Which I actually count as a good thing since I had a girls night out last Monday and drank and ate way too much. On to next week. :o)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates