How Low Can You Go

Sad News

>> Friday, October 8, 2010

I got a call from the hospital today and I am going in for surgery on Oct. 26, that is in 2 weeks!  The surgery will be the day after I come back from NYC.  I am sad because, I will not be able to run the 10K race that have signed up for and have been training for. The doctor says that I have to wait 2 weeks before I can do any physical activity.  This also means that I cannot finish the 10 K clinic that I have been doing and  thus I am not comfortable starting the 1/2 marathon one.  I am going to have to be home for awhile getting better I am sure and I guess that I will do the 10K clinic again and see it to completion and the in Jan. sign up for the 1/2 marathon clinic.

In happier news I finally joined a fitness studio today.  I did Cardio Insanity today and it was great, I was sweating like a mofo, but it felt fantastic to be back in the game doing something other than running. Tomorrow, I am going to do Tight-n-Toned and Zumba.  I haven't done Zumba in months, I am so excited to be back.  My goal is to get as much in as possible until the surgery.

Anyone who hasn't sent me their Challenge loss for the week, please do so, thanks!

4 comments:

M October 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM  

I'll be praying for you! I'm sure you'll recover quickly and get back to being active again. I can tell by your profile pic that you've lost weight. You look great!

Unknown October 9, 2010 at 11:54 AM  

I hope all goes well and you come out of your surgery better than ever.

My wieght stayed the same this week. No loss, no gain.

michelle October 9, 2010 at 5:56 PM  

Hey lady, yYou will be in my prayers :)

I am sad to report I gained 1 pound this week. What a bummer! I really hope this is water weight. I will do my best to turn this around next week.


Peace!

LC October 10, 2010 at 12:27 PM  

Setbacks are often setups in disguise. I’m sure you will come back stronger and faster for your next race. I’ll be praying for you during your surgery.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates