How Low Can You Go

Thank You

>> Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thanks for all your kind words, thoughts and prayers on the last post.  I will take each day one at a time and I will keep you posted.  Things are going well, I am proud of myself that I am thinking about the challenge and NOT giving into temptations.  We are selling chocolates at school for a fundraiser and all the students are asking me to buy from them.  In the past I would have bought a few bars, but this year I declined and opted for a square of chocolate instead.  This weekend is Canadian Thanksgiving, I am REALLY going to try and do my best, I am a sucker for stuffing.

Another teacher and I are trying to get more teachers interested in running.  Today, we went for a run with one teacher for 20 minutes, 2 mins run, 1 min walk.  She totally blew us away!  Next week will be 3/1 (she doesn't know this yet *shhhh*)  We covered 2.5K, I told her, "That's half a 5K!"  She looked at me like I was crazy.

Missed running tonight, it was suppose to be more hill training.  At least I got the run in at school, so I don't feel so bad.  I do not think that I will be able to go tomorrow, because we are having an Open House.Friday I will do 5K and Sat.  I will do 4K, Sunday is another 9K and I hope that it stops raining by then, an hour in the rain is NOT fun. I am also going to get my butt back into some exercise classes, it has been too long.

Night ;)

3 comments:

Chayah October 7, 2010 at 12:52 AM  

um..put me down for 2 of them bars pls..lol. i keep askin my dtr when are they gonna start sellin this year. man those things are so good.

oh and i did try your method and my breathin is much much better, thanks for the advice chica :)

Corletta October 7, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Good for you for not getting the chocolate. I actually bought a bar the other day from a little girl, but told her to keep it. That way, I still participated :)

Tammy October 7, 2010 at 1:44 PM  

I'm a sucker for buying chocolate bars...you know, to "help the children" lol

You constantly and continuously impress me with your dedication to fitness...love it. :)

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates