How Low Can You Go

Feelin' Like A Million Bucks

>> Sunday, October 3, 2010

I woke up this morning and went for a run with my clinic 9.15 K!  WHAT!  That is longest I have ever run.  We did our 10's and 1's (run 10 minutes and walk 1 minute) and it was great.  It took about an hour and eight minutes.  I was feeling so amazing!  I felt energized after the race yesterday, I must admit that my legs are a bit sore.  Tomorrow I will have to rest.

Here is this week's "tentative" workout plan:

M- Rest
T- Running 5K
W- Running 5K?
T- Sign Up for classes
F- Classes
S- Classes
S- Running 10K

I kept a tally and I realised that I ran a total of 75K in Sept., I am going to try and increase that number by 10% in Oct.  The goal for this month is to run 83K.
I know that this schedule looks super vague, but at this point it is the best that I can come up with.

Can I just rant for a moment, I am looking for tights in the store and they all have those charts at the back, why is that the XL only goes to 180 pounds?  I am so pissed that I can't find any to fit me.  I guess I will have to go to a plus sized store for that.

Gotta keep focused!

7 comments:

Chayah October 3, 2010 at 4:15 PM  

Girl that is awesome!!! I push myself to run 15 and walk for about 10. When I found that i could do it once I never let myself not do it (if that makes sense) Granted I am almost out of breath at the 15 min mark,I keep pushing. Do you think I should decrease the run time, any advice?

Blubeari October 3, 2010 at 4:31 PM  

AMAZING run!! And a great time, at that. :-)

Rusti October 3, 2010 at 8:10 PM  

WOW!!!! Thats 46+ miles in a month, I am shocked and inspired!!! And I totally understand about the tights thing!
I posted my planned workouts on my blog!!! I am super excited!!!!
~RustiAnn

Chayah October 3, 2010 at 11:19 PM  

Thanks MissH! I'm going to try that tomorrow.

Anonymous,  October 4, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

Girl you are a running machine!! LOL! Good for you!

Oh and I have on tights today. I love, love, love wearing tights. I either buy mine from JCPenny, Marshalls, or Kmart. Mostly JcPenny's and Kmart. The only thing with me, I am really short,
5'2" so I get an xl or 2x because of my height. Everything is so long for me so to keep me from having to tuck them, I do xl mostly. I'm trying to think what size the ones I got on now are? Anyways, check out Penny's. They have a great selection of tights. Oh and I emailed you back. Thanks again!!

Ro October 4, 2010 at 10:34 AM  

WOW!!!
75K.....thats whats up.
You should feel like a million bucks!

erica October 5, 2010 at 10:31 AM  

I hope you realize that you are completely amazing!!!!!

xo

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates