How Low Can You Go

McDonald's Boo

>> Wednesday, October 20, 2010

So busy preparing for my time off, that I haven't even thought about the actual surgery. I wish I had an assistant, I have so many things to do and I am not sure how I am going to get everything done in the next 24 hours.  I had some McDonald's today the first time in a very long time, I hate to say this but the real reason I had it was because it was drive thru and I was in such a rush and I was so hungry.  I wish Subway had drive thru then I would have felt much better about my decision.  I know, I know, I could have had a salad instead of the chicken mcnuggets but have you tried the salads at McDonald's? Not a fan.

Just a reminder that since I was away on Friday, 15 in 15 will not be updated until later next week.  My apologize in advance.

3 comments:

Trina October 21, 2010 at 7:14 PM  

I SUPER SUCKED this week! I am up 4 whole pounds, yes 4. I'm hoping that number is a result of TOM.

Trina October 21, 2010 at 7:16 PM  

Surgery? I am out of the loop. Not a fan of the McDonald's salads. To much sodium.

michelle October 21, 2010 at 9:22 PM  

Yeah your right those salads do suck! The Mcnuggets aren't the worst thing on the menu so you get a B- so smile...your still doing great!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates