How Low Can You Go

NYC in Pictures

>> Thursday, October 28, 2010




Some of my favorite paintings frm the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Cupcake mania!

Purchased this baby outside the Met.
 Spiced carrot with cream cheese icing.

Super cute store located in SOHO


Located in Chelsea Market

Didn't actually get to go to the Oktoberfest, but I saw this guy smoking outside and I thought his outfit was too funny
Tomorrow is weigh in #5, I know that I have been slacking a bit, but I will pick up the pace in the upcoming weeks!

2 comments:

Stephanie October 28, 2010 at 5:15 PM  

There's a puddle of drool on my desk from looking at those cupcakes :)

Anonymous,  October 28, 2010 at 10:04 PM  

I'll take one of each please. Mmmm those cupcakes look soooo good.

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates