How Low Can You Go

Ran 10 K Today!

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

For the first time in my life I ran 10K, 10.29K to be exact! Wooohooo!  I did it in 1 hour and 16 minutes can you believe it?  The funny thing is around 6K , I had to pee so badly, our group leader asked why I was going so slow, I told her I had to go, she suggested I go in the bushes, so I did!  Hahahaha.   Tell me why the scale is going up everyday?  Because of the surgery, I am not going to make my 83K in October, by the end of the week I will have about 64K, that's 77% of what I wanted to do.  I will have to take it easy in Nov., but I will be back in Dec. with a new goal.

This week\s work out:

S-10K run
M- Zumba (not sure if I am going to make we have a volleyball tournament)
T- 4K run and zumba
W-5 K run legs n arms/muscle challenge
F- NYC here I come!

That is the last of the working out for a while, Dr, said no working out for 2 weeks after the surgery, I think I can handle that.  I will try and maybe get out of the house and go for a walk.

Congratulations Brother Andre, you are now Sainte-Andre.

9 comments:

Shannie (akaSolidice242) October 17, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

If the scale is going up everyday don't weigh yourself everyday because it may discourage you. 10k is impressive you are one brave soul taking a wiz in the bushes...lol But a girl's gatta do what needs to be done. I am looking to seeing what goals you come up with in December!

Ms. Cyone October 17, 2010 at 11:57 AM  

I hope your upcoming surgery goes well, and completing a 10k is amazing! Btw, my email is ladycyone@gmail.com, my stats have been updated :) Thanks for the encouragement.

Chayah October 17, 2010 at 12:59 PM  

Congrats MissH! have a great time on your trip!

Unknown October 17, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Amazing, yup, you're amazing. Congrats.

My weight loss for this week is down another lb. -1

Fat2Fit October 17, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

Hey Hun New follower found you On one of the other bloggers Pages. Was reading through alot of your posts. and yes it is easier to keep the weight down when your excercise is something You like Im into sports so Thats what I do! We just dont get in enough practices. but the games are intense

Tammy October 18, 2010 at 4:18 PM  

Great job on the 10k girl! Good luck with the surgery...I know it will be just fine. :)

Alexia October 18, 2010 at 9:09 PM  

hey lady. comgrats on the 10k! i'm impressed. i only run to catch the train or bus and only when i'm running really really late :)

come follow my new blog? it's dimplesnatcherblog.com

Miz October 19, 2010 at 6:00 AM  

late to this (traveling for work) but yanking myself from the lurking closet to say you ROCK.

uh.

"you rock!!!"


MizFit

Anonymous,  October 19, 2010 at 1:35 PM  

Congrats!!! to you!!!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates