How Low Can You Go

Sushi Overload and 9,5K

>> Sunday, October 10, 2010

Last night I went out for sushi with some friends, I really over did it and I felt gross this morning.  The sushi was delicious and I couldn't stop myself from eating piece after piece.  One of them hada dipping sauce, which I am sure was mayonaised based, so you know THAT cannot be that good for me.

Today was a new day and I went for my long run ended up doing 9.5K, it was great but I was getting tired at the end. It took an hour and 10 minutes and burned 977 cal, YEAH! Bye bye sushi!   Next Sunday, I will be tackling 10K for the first time, yikes!

I will have a follow up challenge post later today. 

Happy Sunday!

5 comments:

K. October 10, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

I'd say u sure burned that load of sushi up! Sushi isn't that fattening so I am sure you didn't do much damage. Great job on the run. K.
www.it-is-time.com

Anonymous,  October 10, 2010 at 12:14 PM  

Mmmm that looks so good. I ♥ sushi.

Shannie (akaSolidice242) October 10, 2010 at 12:25 PM  

977 calories??? OMG! Congrats! I never had sushi one of these these I will have to try it

Chayah October 12, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

Good lawd I went straight to the pic of the sushi before reading lol..I would have def had more than my share, sushi is my weakness.

MegFordice October 12, 2010 at 2:07 PM  

Man, I really want some sushi now! With a glass of wine!

Post a Comment

Drop Me A Line!

Powered by Blogger.

Designed By Diamond Jenrette at Diamant Interactive Studio 2010. Template by OurBloggerTemplates